History

The first recorded school at Jarrahdale was a railway carriage school established in 1874. The current school was built in 1954 and the original classroom has become our music and art space. A new library, under covered area and industrial kitchen were constructed in 2012 as part of the BER funding on the site of old bottom oval. The administration block was relocated in 2013 in tandem with the construction of the Memorial Garden.