To our parents and guardians,
The Western Australian Government has announced from Monday 30th March that schools will remain open, but if possible, families should keep children home from school.
What this means for us all here at Jarrahdale Primary School is that:
- From Monday 30th March – Friday 3rd April (Week 9) all children who need to attend school will be taught as normal, and formal classes will officially finish on Friday 3rd
- From Friday 3rd April – Thursday 9th April (Week 10) teachers will be preparing for term two and beyond.
- During this week, students who must attend school will be supervised only, as we recognise there will still be families who will need to send their children to school during this last week.
- These include, but are not limited to:
- Children of parents and carers who need their children to attend school to maintain employment.
- Children who live in families with aged relatives.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us here at the office if you have any questions or concerns regarding this update.