Jarrahdale Primary School (JPS) is a nurturing, semi-rural primary school located in Jarrahdale, about 50km south-east of Perth. We are a small Level 3 Primary School, our school offers the benefits of both city and country life with the majority of our students residing within the Jarrahdale locale.
Our students live in a world where the challenges are complex and diverse requiring them to develop the ability to problem solve, clearly articulate themselves and be caring and skilled at engaging different people. The quality educational program provided to JPS students engages students, encourages curiosity, builds relationships and develops a passion for learning so that students are equipped with these skills for the future.
Vision and Values
At Jarrahdale Primary School we are passionate about empowering students to be successful life long learners, who reach their full potential.
- Provide an engaging, supportive, and inclusive learning environment for ALL members of the school community
- Build the capacity of students to be successful learners, confident individuals and active citizens
- Foster resilience, and meaningful and respectful relationships within our school community
- Work together as a learning community to meet the students academic, social and emotional developmental needs
- Promote cultural sensitivity and inclusiveness and welcome all students and their families into our community
- Hold high expectations of staff, students and families in all we do
- Ensure students remain the heart of the school
- Care for, interact with and enhance our environment, creating active and considerate citizens with the necessary skills and knowledge